Print Friendly, PDF & Email

As an international student, if you have a problem with where you live, there is free legal help available. These resources have been produced to help international students when considering where they will live and rent while studying in Darwin. The resources include tips and things to think about when renting. If you have questions about rent being increased or broken things where you live, you can call the Legal Aid Helpline on 1800 019 343 or the Tenants Advice Service on 1800 812 953.

Legal Rights Booklet

Renting in Darwin

Video Resource on Renting

Translate ยป